A National Non-Profit Organization Helping

Canadians Remove Criminal Records

For Over 20 Years

Toll Free Support Line:

1 (877) PARDONS

1 (877) 929-6011

 (416) 929-6011

Welcome to Pardons Canada’s Community Blog
where you can Ask, Share and Join The Conversation

Non Conviction Record Canada

Back to Home

Non Conviction Charge Canada 


I just got my police back ground check hoping it would come back all clear, it did I had my charges withdrawn.


BUT on my police back ground check it says " non conviction records for public safety"  I don't want that on there how can I go about getting that removed? 


By Pardons Canada

If your criminal charges are withdrawn, dismissed, stayed, peace bond, absolute or conditional discharged it is considered a non-conviction.
However, the prints will stay in the system until a file destruction is requested.  
Once the file destruction is approved, in the future when someone runs your name on a criminal background check it will be completely clear.
Need help removing a non conviction record?
Learn more about the options available through Pardons Canada. 

Level 3 (XP: 700)
Need help with a non conviction record? Contact the Pardons Canada team today to learn more about how we can help!


9 member reviews
    Amazing company. I have been involved with them for over 15 years. Incredible wealth of knowledge and very professional ...
    Thank-you letter from client who received a Pardon for a DUI. I would like to thank the Pardons Canada, my family and...
    Pardons Canada Reviews these guys are so knowledgeable I am so glad they are handling the process to get my pardon.
    Pardons Canada Reviews : their team is amazing. thanks Pardons Canada!
    Pardons Canada Reviews: I highly recommend working with Pardons Canada if you want to have your record cleared.
    Pardons Canada has been around for over 25 years and you can see that they know what they are doing. They are truly expe...
    By Flux
    Once again, I would like to say thank you to all who made this possible for me to remove my criminal record and allow me...

Still Have Questions?

Ask An Expert

Popular Posts