Welcome to Pardons Canada’s Community Blog
where you can Ask, Share and Join The Conversation

Denied entry to US if received Pardon?

Edited by Admin
A client mentioned they got a DUI 30 years ago and a Pardon about 15 years ago. They never had a problem going to the US but just heard if the Americans ask if they had a criminal record - what do they say?
Once the Pardon or Record Suspension is completed for the DUI then the criminal record no longer shows up on the RCMP file or CPIC. It is the CPIC that the Americans look at when doing a criminal check.  You only need a US Entry Waiver (I-192 or I-194) if you have been denied entry to the US.


19 member reviews
    Here buy my new music today on radio near you olivia pahtayken we running in circles haha
    By Eric
    Friendly staff -An organization that cares
    By JCM
    Great company. Experts in the field. Very knowledgable staff.
    Extremely knowledgeable staff with decades of experience.
    By Eric
    Great service with friendly helpful staff
    Go do it yourself people. The process is simple and you will save yourself so much money!!!! They took $350 of mine and ...
    I will be leaving negative reviews anywhere and everywhere possible. You are thieves!
    I am writing to thank Jessica A. for helping me get my pardon. The parole board requested more supporting information i...
    Impeccable service! We are fortunate to have such an institution who cares more about helping anyone with a record, reg...
    Amazing company. I have been involved with them for over 15 years. Incredible wealth of knowledge and very professional ...

Still Have Questions?

Ask An Expert

Popular Posts